Monday, March 24, 2014

NCAA Sweet 16 Tip Times

THURSDAY, MARCH 27 (7:00 PM-12:00 AM, ET)

Tip (ET)
Network
Site
Game
Play-by-Play/Analyst//Reporter
Producer/Director
7:15 p.m.
CBS
Memphis I
Stanford vs. Dayton
Kevin Harlan/Len Elmore/
Reggie Miller//Rachel Nichols




Craig Silver/Mike Arnold
7:47 p.m.
TBS
Anaheim I
Wisconsin vs. Baylor
Marv Albert/Steve Kerr//
Craig Sager




Scott Cockerill/Lonnie Dale
After conc. I
CBS
Memphis II
Florida vs. UCLA
Harlan/Elmore/Miller//Nichols




Silver/Arnold
After conc. I
TBS
Anaheim II
Arizona vs. San Diego State
Albert/Kerr//Sager




Cockerill/Dale



FRIDAY, MARCH 28 (7:00 PM-12:00 AM, ET)

Tip (ET)
Network
Site
Game
Play-by-Play/Analyst//Reporter
Producer/Director
7:15 p.m.
CBS
Indianapolis I
Michigan vs. Tennessee
Jim Nantz/Greg Anthony//
Tracy Wolfson




Mark Wolff/Bob Fishman
7:27 p.m.
TBS
New York I
Iowa State vs. Connecticut
Verne Lundquist/Bill Raftery //Allie LaForce




Bob Mansbach/Suzanne Smith
After conc. I
CBS
Indianapolis II
Louisville vs. Kentucky
Nantz/Anthony//Wolfson




Wolff/Fishman
After conc. I
TBS
New York II
Virginia vs. Michigan State
Lundquist/Raftery//LaForce




Mansbach/Smith

No comments: