A few quick hitters...
* Eli Manning is one cool customer.
* This loss is NOT on the Patriots defense. They did enough to win the game.
* Mario Manningham's catch at midfield was as a good a non-David Tyree clutch catch as you're going to see in a Super Bowl.
* Wes Welker makes the 2nd down catch at the 20-yard line with 4:06
to go and this one was over. But alas, he didn't making Welker as small as Manningham was big.
* As far as commercials, loved the Tax Free Kid in the Pool Ad. Watch it here.
* The Pepsi Ad with Elton John as well as the Coke Polar Bears Ad weren't bad either.
* Madonna kicked major ASS at halftime!
* Is it me or do the Patriots just not win when Gisele is in attenedance?!