NFL Week 14 is nearly in the books, so what's going on? Let's take a look...
* Tim Tebow continues to defy logic and NFL lore as he brings the Broncos back from a 10-0 deficit with just over two minutes left to the Bears to win in overtime, 13-10. The Broncos are now 7-1 with Tebow at the helm and 8-5 to lead the AFC West. Now, many thanks to the Broncos defense, Matt Prater with a 59-yard FG to tie it in regulation and a 51-yard FG to win it in OT and of course, Bears RB Marion Barber for a costly overtime fumble and just as costly going out of bounds play late in the game that kept Denver alive. :Long story short, if you're not a Tebow believer now, you should be!
* It's December, so that means the San Diego Chargers are still alive.
* The Patriots keep doing what they've been doing - score a lot of points to bail out a defense that is as bad as bad came be these days.
* BTW, speaking of the Patriots, it was nice to see offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien giving it to QB Tom Brady after a bad throw and INT in the end zone that could've cost the Patriots against the Redskins. Check it out by clicking here, courtesy of CBS.
* Can anyone stop Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski?
* Is it me or has the officiating been dreadful this week?
* A costly blow to the Jets secondary is Jim Leonhard going down for the season with a right knee injury. He's the QB of that secondary as well as a valuable punt returner.
* The Bengals keep shooting themselves in the foot as they try to make the AFC Playoffs. This time, a last second loss to Houston puts the Bengals behind the eight ball while giving the Texans the AFC South Title.
* Gutsy come from behind win by the Falcons in Carolina. Down 23-7, Atlanta could've folded the tent, but didn't.
* The Saints are back in the running for a first round bye after a gritty road win in Tennessee, combined with the 49ers loss in Arizona leaves those two teams tied at 10-3.
* The Ravens and Colts continue on their respective paths after Baltimore's business-like 24-7 win.
* The Packers rout of the Raiders may be costly as WR Greg Jennings had to leave with a knee injury. The Packers are fearing an MCL tear, but won't know until Monday's MRI.