AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK ON FOX SCORES
HIGHEST-RATED REG SEASON NFL GAME ON ANY NETWORK IN FOUR YEARS
Anchored by Packers/Giants, FOX’s National Game Notches 17.6/30 Rating/Share –
the Highest-Rated Regular Season Window Since Week 14 of 2007
The OT Postgame Show Hits All-Time High
AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK, anchored by a thrilling battle between the undefeated Green Bay Packers and the New York Giants where Aaron Rodgers marched his team down the field in the final minute to set up the game-winning field goal, delivered a remarkable 17.6/30 national rating/share with 29.8 million viewers on Sunday (12/4), according to figures released by Nielsen Media Research today.
NFL ON FOX WEEK 13 HIGHLIGHTS:
• Sunday’s AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK is the highest-rated regular season broadcast window on any network since Week 14 of 2007 (18.4/32 – CBS National anchored by Steelers/Patriots) and FOX's highest-rated regular season telecast since Week 13 of 2006 (17.8/32 FOX National anchored by Cowboys/Giants).
• The 17.6/30 for AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK broadcast window, which also included Cowboys/Cardinals and Rams/49ers, ranks as the highest-rated NFL broadcast window of the season across all networks.
• AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK easily ranked as the highest-rated program of the week and currently ranks as the top-rated and most-watched program among Households and across key male and adult demos.
• Through seven telecasts, AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK on FOX is averaging a 15.9/29 (26.7 million viewers), up +3% over last year's 15.5/29 (26.1 million). That’s +14% better than CBS' 2011 national game average of a 14.0/25 (23.5 million) and +25% better than NBC's 2011 Sunday Night Football average of a 12.7/20 (21.0 million).
• THE OT, FOX’s NFL postgame show, reached an all-time high averaging 11.4/18 (19.4 million viewers), up +33% over last year’s 8.6/14 (14.3 million). NBC’s Football Night in America averaged 2.5/4 (3.8 million viewers) in the 7:30 - 8:00 PM window.