Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Three-For-All: The Quote of the Week Edition

As we hit the weekend, it's time for TFTFA and this week, we give you the quote edition with some of the best of the week. Check it out.


Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert - on Chris Paul Trade (via email to David Stern)

"I just don’t see how we can allow this trade to happen.
I know the vast majority of owners feel the same way that I do.
When will we just change the name of 25 of the 30 teams to the Washington Generals?


Angels outfielder Vernon Wells - on signing Albert Pujols (via Twitter)
"I love this game. We have the Machine!!"

ESPN's Mike Ditka on the Houston Texans
“I like this football team.  They built this football team the right way … They ought to send a memo over to the Colts – ‘This is the way you build a football team.  If you lose one player, you don’t lose the season."

No comments: