What's going on in week 9 of the NFL season, well, here we go...
* Big ups to the Giants and Eli Manning for not one, but two huge TD drives to beat the Patriots with :15 left in Foxboro Sunday. Now, having said that, they did it against the worst defense in the NFL, a defense that should leave the Pats thinking about blowing it up and starting from scratch.
* Phillip Rivers continues to have an "off-year," throwing not one, but two pick-6's in the Packers 45-38 win in San Diego. It's a win for Green Bay in which Aaron Rodgers continues to solidify that MVP case with 4 TD's and 0 INT's.
* HUGE. That's the word to describe the Jets domination of Buffalo on the road Sunday for NY's first win away from home. They're now tied at 5-3 with the Bills and Patriots in the AFC East with New England coming to town next Sunday night.
* Patrick Peterson is hands down the best return man in the game right now, just witness his 99-yard overtime-winning punt return for the Cardinals against the Rams Sunday.
* Sunday's late games were phenomal with the Giants/Patriots, Rams/Cardinals, Packers/Chargers and Broncos/Raiders all coming down to the final minutes to decide a winner.
* Willis McGahee may have saved the Broncos and Tim Tebow's season with a 163 yard, 2 TD performance that beats the Raiders and sees Denver now just one game out of the lead in the hapless AFC West.
* Talk about a tale of two games. On Monday night, the Chiefs get an electrifying overtime win over San Diego only to see them lose to the previous winless Dolphins on the very same field on Sunday, 31-3.
* Nothing like a trip to the Colts to make the Falcons feel better about themselves.
* The 49ers are 7-1. Let me say that again - the 49ers are 7-1!
* Don't look now, but the Bengals are 6-2 after yet another road win Sunday, this time at Tennessee.