Here we go for week 12 in the NFL...
* Welcome back to the NFL Chris Johnson - 190 yards in the Titans win over Tampa Bay.
* Let's not get too giddy about Mark Sanchez and his 4 TD's Sunday. Remember, it came in a victory against the Bills.
* One word for Bills WR Stevie Johnson, who mocked Jets WR Plaxico Buress after Johnson's TD celebration showed him with a mock self-infliching gunshot to his leg. CLASSLESS. It was only fitting that Johnson dropped two possibly game-winning TD's in the final minute of play.
* It wasn't pretty, but it was a much needed, last minute win by the Bengals over the Browns, 23-20. WR AJ Green came up huge late in that one with two huge catches.
* The Falcons are right in the thick on the NFC playoff race at 7-4 after beating Minnesota, but are you really that comforable with what Atlanta is right now?
* Give Houston credit, without starting QB Matt Schaub and backup QB Matt Leinart, who may be lost for the season with a broken collarbone, getting hurt during the game, the Texans still got a quality road win in Jacksonville. Rookie QB TJ Yates had to finish out and did so badly, so maybe newly acquired Kellen Clemens gets the nod for the 8-3 Texans.
* WOW - Beanie Wells! 228 yards in the Cardinals road win over the Rams. Where's that been?!
* The Colts are still on schedule for 0-16, which is exactly where they should be.
* One word about the rumors of Terrell Owens coming to New England - INTRIGUING.
We'll be back to update the late games later.