A few thoughts from the early games on week 16:
* The NFL did the right thing in not playing the Philadelphia/Minnesota game Sunday night in Philly. You can't ask people to come out and drive in a blizzard and take their money.
* I don't think a lot of AFC teams are looking happily at facing the Chiefs in the playoffs (they get there with a San Diego loss today). Another huge day by Matt Cassel, Dwayne Bowe & company.
* It'll all be on the line next week when the Rams face the Seahawks for the NFC West title after the Rams win over San Francisco.
* The Jaguars continue to show that they are not worthy of making that next step up. Another bad loss Sunday, this time in overtime to Washington on a very bad turnover by QB David Garrard.
* The Patriots just continue to roll. Now, after 34 straight points to beat the Bills, 34-3, the Road to the Super Bowl in the AFC now goes through Foxboro.
* The Jets do exactly what they've been doing all year - backtrack. This time, with a loss to the Bears, they back in to the playoffs.
* Speaking of teams going in the wrong direction, the name is the Miami Dolphins.
* Can you believe the Detroit Lions have now won two in a row on the road?!