1. New England Patriots (10-2): 45-3 over the Jets. Enough said!
2. Atlanta Falcons (10-2): Talk about being clutch when it counts! Matty "Ice" Ryan rallies his Falcons to 14 straight down in the fourth quarter on the road to beat the Bucs, 28-24.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3): They're banged up, but if one word describes what they did in Baltimore Sunday night, it's "onions" as Bill Raftery would say.
4. New Orleans Saints (9-3): They tried to give one away at Cincinnati but still got the job done. Things are clicking the Saints way these days.
5. Baltimore Ravens (8-4): They should've walked away with a sweep of the Steelers Sunday.
6. NY Jets (9-3): 45-3 pasting by the Patriots should say enough. The Jets have had three games on long rest this season - they've lost them all (Ravens, Packers, Patriots). Maybe they don't want a bye in the first round.
7. Chicago Bears (9-3): This week's game in Chicago against the Patriots should tells us all we need to know about this team.
8. Green Bay Packers (8-4): How they keep winning is a testament to just how good Aaron Rodgers is at QB.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (8-4): Michael Vick is taking more of a beating each week. That could come back to haunt Philly.
10. Kansas City Chiefs (8-4): KC played down to Denver this week but escaped with a win. Not impressive, but still a win.
On the outside looking in: NY Giants (8-4), Tampa Bay (7-5), Jacksonville (7-5)